Question

Translation in WADACO

• 15 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Does anyone know why the translations in WADACO change back to the Prog language when it’s been set to polish. 

What is happening, we have set up WADACO for UK and Poland but when we sign in as Polish and use WADACO the first couple of transactions are in Polish and then it seem to revert back to the prog (English) language .

Any Ideas? 

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hi @DaveNorman , Could you guide how to change the WADACO language on handheld devices?

We currently have Slovak localization and want to change language to Slovak for local users.

Thanks

Dinesh

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

@Dineshy7 

It will use the language on the device if it can but for the old apps for apps9/10 I don’t think there was much localization support (maybe at most english, swedish, german and polish) in the later cloud tracks with the aurena app I think there is more language support due to it having a normal localization behavior compared to the old apps that was special built without the normal localization support, with the Cloud app there should be regular localization and language support I think. 

So I doubt you will find Slovak support for the old apps without you doing it yourself as a customization.

But now I’m generally talking about labels on buttons/menus in the apps, there could be some translations for rest of the server data that is more controlled by which Oracle user is used also.