Question

IFS CLOUD 21R2: WaDaCo Error - The given key 'AurenaPageSubHeader' was not present in the dictionary.

• 25 April 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11
  • Hero (Partner)
  • 69 replies

Steps to recreate:

I am using iOS, IFS Scan IT (version 22.3.500.0) 

Login as user.

Go Main Menu > select any transaction e.g. Counting > Start Count Report

Error Appears:

Warehouse Data Collection

The given key ‘AurenaPageSubHeader’ was not present in the dictionary.

Anyone seen this? BugReport attached - no errors can be found in Aurena Client.

Thanks!

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

we experience the same error, any update on this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Did you try to use the Android or Windows App on the same environments and what happens then?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi, Can you send me a screenshot of error appear in the client? Also the ios version you’re using. Im also getting exception errors when completing process as well as in between. But not exactly the one you’ve mentioned here. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4
This is the error i get when completing process, as well as in the middle of the process upon exucuting many actions such as “back” or “undo” buttons(so far ive noticed in register arrivals and count inventory part processes) I am using iOS, IFS Scan IT (version 22.3.500.0) , and ios 15.3.1

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi, Can you send me a screenshot of error appear in the client? Also the ios version you’re using. Im also getting exception errors when completing process as well as in between. But not exactly the one you’ve mentioned here. 

iOS version = 14.8.1

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Did you try to use the Android or Windows App on the same environments and what happens then?

No access to an android device so cannot check that.

Windows App from MS store:

This just crashes when trying to login...eek!

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Ok, if both Windows and iOS apps crashes or give errors it sounds like an environment issue I would guess.

The issue Madusha is describing only happens in iOS client while Windows/Android works as normal.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

iOS version = 14.8.1

I couldnt recreate this issue in 21R2 ScanIt (version 22.3.500.0)  . As i mentioned earlier im getting the exception error in ios and one of the customers has reported the same recently. As for this exception error it appears after completing the first session and all other consecutive sessions (in between each data item). This exception issue is currently handled by framework team. If you continue to get this error shown in screenshot(AurenaPageSubHeader) and can recreate in RnD environmnt, better to log a support case.