Solved

Create permissions set for WaDaCo

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
  • Superhero (Customer)
  • 946 replies

Hi all,

I need a new permission set for WaDaCo.

How can I make a data collection menu in a permission set visible? See screenshot.

I can see these three files with the IFS_ALL permission set only.

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Randini Jayasundara 4 May 2022, 12:59

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Link 

Please check whether below post is helpful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Randini Jayasundara 

but I want to make the folder visible in IFS.

It isn’t enough if I grant the API something like this?

Thank you a lot.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Link 

In your example you need to give access to below methods.

Or else try below presentation objects as well.

You can grant access to the processes you need.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I wonder if you are using a wadaco menu here or not. If you are not using wadaco menu for this site/company all released configurations for that site, that have above grants will be visible. If you have menu for the site/company you need to add your process or configuration also to the menu even if its already released (it is very easy to forget to add it the menu).

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I wonder if you are using a wadaco menu here or not. If you are not using wadaco menu for this site/company all released configurations for that site, that have above grants will be visible. If you have menu for the site/company you need to add your process or configuration also to the menu even if its already released (it is very easy to forget to add it the menu).

Hi @Dario Zani 

yes, of course I use a wadaco data collection menu - also connected to the site and contract. 

Furthermore my configurations are released. 

But these files (like first screenshot) are not visible.

I only created a new permission set for WaDaCo for other users.

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Randini Jayasundara 

but I want to make the folder visible in IFS.

It isn’t enough if I grant the API something like this?

Thank you a lot.

It is like Randini said before, granting the process that way will not help, the key is what method Is_Process_Available will return and which grants it checks. 

From the beginning the idea was the wadaco user would already have most grants granted if they previously was using the regular client to do similar tasks/flows, since we check some of the key methods used in that flow that also the wadaco process is using. But it seems like a lot of customers are creating new (limited) wadaco users instead of regular users to run these processes and then you need to check what grants each process needs to be granted. The link posted earlier also shows ways to find these grants.

This Is_Process_Available method needs to return TRUE for process to be visible in the wadaco menu or auto-generated wadaco menu.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Randini Jayasundara ,

thank you a lot for supporting. Generally a good way.

Which API do I need for the wadaco process RECEIVE_SHOP_ORDER_BY_PRODUCT (API: DATA_CAPT_REC_SO_BY_PROD_API)?

Shop_Ord_Api doesn’t work.

Do you happen to know?

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Randini Jayasundara ,

thank you a lot for supporting. Generally a good way.

Which API do I need for the wadaco process RECEIVE_SHOP_ORDER_BY_PRODUCT (API: DATA_CAPT_REC_SO_BY_PROD_API)?

Shop_Ord_Api doesn’t work.

Do you happen to know?

I found the mistak. It was in the configuration.