Question

Aurena Scan IT Login credentials Expired frequently

• 11 September 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +8

Hi Experts,

One of our customer faced same kind of issue recently. There  was no solution mentioned in same problem posted in this link : mWO aurena native - login credentials expired frequently | IFS Community so I reposted same with our problem

Users get below login credentials expired message everytime when they are using  Aurena scan it 10 within every few hours (3 times per 30 minutes) . customer only use standard DB authentication and they have default values in MWS.they did not setup  values for "Difs.oidc.accesstoken.lifetime" or "Difs.oidc.refreshtoken.lifetime" in MW. But they get this everyday.

when i check one users device logs i can see it 

Kindly give your opinion for this problem

Thank You

Sara

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @LevSupunS, can you share the UPD level the customer is on as well as the exact version of Scan It 10 they are running please?

Thanks,

Rukmal

Badge +8

Hi @Rukmal Fernando ,

They are using IFS applications 10 update 10 and touch app server 10.10.301.0,they are using latest update of aurena scan it  client devices

Thank you

sara

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hello @LevSupunS @Rukmal Fernando

Did you find a solution to this problem?

I'm struggling with the same thing.

BR,

Miruna

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

@Miruna M  see answers in this thread also:

Badge +8

Hi @Miruna M ,

No we couldn’t find anything.i created a case to ifs but still not response.this same issue occured below post (already mentioned it in my post) created by @Subash Perera . @Subash Perera did you able to resolved below problem?

Thanks

Sara