Solved

Actual Delivery Date when Registering Arrival using WADACO

• 29 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello colleagues.

According to Field Description ACTUAL DELIVERY DATE is:

The date on which the goods mentioned on the receipt were actually delivered at the delivery address specified on the source object line. The date and time value is automatically displayed by the system based on actual arrival date and transport lead time, but can be modified during the receipt process.

If we use IFS Cloud, we can set ACTUAL DELIVERY DATE manually to the value of the supplier’s Delivery Note.

But, if we use WADACO for the same Register Arrival procedure, we can’t see the field availble in the Data Collection Configuration

How can I get this standard field to be avaible in the configuration?

icon

Best answer by Dario Zani 29 January 2024, 17:17

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

What is called Arrival Date as data item is labelled as Actual Delivery Date in the core/default process, so you seem to have changed the description to Actual Arrival Date for some strange reason here. So what you have is Actual Delivery Date in this process.

At the moment in Cloud for the next release 24R1/24R2 there is work to have both Delivery Date and Arrival Date as separate data items due other changes.

Yeah I know the ID and Description being a bit mismatched here, I don’t remember the exact details here but normally the ID is usually reflecting what the table column name is while the description is what is shown in the regular client for that flow. Since in this case its a field without a table column that have default value and then sent to the receipt logic, maybe we first planned to use arrival date, but later switched to delivery date and the id stuck while we only change the description.

Badge +1

Hello @Dario Zani  Thank you very much.

I changed the field description due to my tests.

If I use IFS Cloud----

WADACO-----

If I check RECEIPTS

Dates used through IFS Cloud are exactly were typed

Arrival date is the one in WADACO, Delivery date is today

I have highlighted those 2 corresponding records.

No issue with the description. Just to clarify which is who

The best part I get from your answer is there will be separated fields for these dates in WADACO.

Thank you very much. You are allways helpful.