Solved

Maint_Material_Order_No mandatory Error

• 25 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 1 reply

I have a upgraded Maintenance Purchase Order Requisition from apps 9 to cloud.

In the Part Requisition Lines, when I try to create a Requisition to Order on one of the lines I get an error that the Maint_Material_Order_No is mandatory for Jt Task Mat Line Pegging and requires a value. 

Does anyone know why this error pops up when trying to process the Requisition to Order. 

icon

Best answer by Buddhika Kurera 6 January 2024, 13:54

View original

4 replies

Badge +1

Hi,
I got the same error when trying to process the Requisition to Order. Did you find any solution to this? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@ZJ88 @Anupa95 With provided information, I suspect that this issue happens when application could not find the associated material demand line or the requisition line in the WO side. This issue was corrected in APP9 with patch # 133800. But the lines could have been deleted before and now after the migration when you are trying to create the PO, this error occurs as the connection no longer exists.

Please check if this is the issue. Hope this helps !

Badge +1

@Anupa95 Buddhika is correct in the sense that there are missing links between the requisition line and the WO side. I did fix this a while ago but I believe in my case there was a missing/incorrect link with the Task_Plan_Line_Seq in requisition lines. The Task_Plan_Line_Seq displayed a plan line number that did not exist in the WO resulting in it not being linked. This had to be changed to the plan line number that represented it in the WO.

Let me know if this helps @Anupa95.

Thanks for the answer @Buddhika Kurera 

Badge +1

Thank you @ZJ88 and @Buddhika Kurera for your inputs.

I was able to recreate the same scenario in a cloud environment (it might have been fixed in the latest version - but I could not check), and reported to IFS support. 

What I did was, cancelling the PO which is created from the material requisition line through a Purchase Order Change Order, and by trying to create the PO for the same material requisition again. 

Again, thank you 🙂