Question

How to search for a phone number when there is no formatting standard in place? (IFS Cloud)

• 27 March 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hey all,

An employee would like to search for the phone number of a customer in Account Contacts to find him/her faster, however, currently there is no formatting standard employed for phone numbers. By this, I mean that a phone number can look like any of the following examples:

+46 123 4567

012-345 67

012-34567

0 1234567 etc…

This means that if I wanna find all instances of this phone number, I would only get the phone numbers that are uninterrupted (which might not even exist).

Before this employee was able to search for any phone number using the following sql search:

replace(replace(replace(replace(replace(PHONE,'(0)',''),' ',''),')',''),'(',''),'-','') like '%760400560' or

replace(replace(replace(replace(replace(MOBILE,'(0)',''),' ',''),')',''),'(',''),'-','') like '%760400560'

The issue currently is that the Advanced search in IFS Cloud does not recognize “replace”:

CrmCustomerContact/CustomerContactOverviewPage (server error)
Malformed Request.
Error details: [{"code":"EXPRESSION_PROPERTY_NOT_IN_TYPE","message":"The property 'replace', used in a query expression, is not defined in type 'IfsApp.CrmCustomerContactHandling.CustomerContactCrm'."}]

Any tips on how to solve this from within the search bar?

Thank you in advance.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!