Solved

How to find mws-svr.cmd (under ifs_home) password

• 29 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

How do i find mws-svr.cmd password to stop all the servers? i tried Internal and Internal1 passwords but it didn’t worked. is there a way to find that password?

icon

Best answer by Charith Epitawatta 29 September 2023, 20:14

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @Nadeeshan,

You can follow the steps mentioned in this article:

Hope this helps!

Badge +1

Hi @Nadeeshan,

Hope this helps!

Hi

when i enter the <service = weblogic.security.internal.SerializedSystemIni.getEncryptionService(domain)> command, it gives me tis error😐 from this step onward i cannot proceed to decypt my password

Badge +1

Hi @Charith Epitawatta 

i still stuck on this step and have no idea how to pass this step. any idea😐

Thank you very much

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Nadeeshan,

Hope this helps!

Hi @Charith Epitawatta 

The link is not reachable.

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @Nadeeshan

when i enter the <service = weblogic.security.internal.SerializedSystemIni.getEncryptionService(domain)> command, it gives me tis error😐 from this step onward i cannot proceed to decypt my password

Seems this is a permission issue when trying to create a temporary file in the \\<IFS_HOME>\wls_domain\<DomainName> directory. 

• Please open the command line as Administrator and try rerunning the commands. 
  • Furthermore, check the permissions for the above directory for the OS user you are logged in as and the administrator user and make sure to grant Full control. You can do so by doing an RMB on the directory and then going to properties. 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @hhy38

Hi @Nadeeshan,

Hope this helps!

Hi @Charith Epitawatta 

The link is not reachable.

I think the article is published in an employees and partners only forum. Let me see if I can get it moved to a public forum.