Solved

How could I find the permission set to the window "Manufacturing Lead Time Calculation"?

• 15 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I am using IFS 9.

I need to provide the proper access to the window Manufacturing Lead Time Calculation.

How could I find the right EU_ROLE to provide for a user to utilize this window?

icon

Best answer by Thushitha Chandrasiri 15 July 2021, 08:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @ZTC ZTC JGOTA  Please check granting this would resolve the issue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @ZTC ZTC JGOTA ,

In the New Permission Set window, you can find the presentation object dlgManufLeadTimeCalc (Lead Time Calculation) under Manufacturing Standards in Presentation Objects by Component tab. There, you’ll find the Database object Routing_Head_Leadtime_API.Modify_Manuf_Leadtime. select it and RMB on it and select Show Grantees. You’ll find the list of end-user roles and functional roles which have access to that. You can then grant one of those end user role to the user.

Thanks,

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

@ZTC ZTC JGOTA  This Dialog name is  : dlgTaskOnlineExecuteWithParam

if you go to “Presentation Object Grants” window and query for the above dialog, you will be able to find the permission sets to which this dialog box is granted.

Here you will find the permission sets.

For the Permission sets, the end users are attached.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Once you find the permission sets, you can query those permission sets in “New Permission Set” window to see the details as below.

As shown in the above image, here you can grant or revoke the permissions of the given window to the permission set. So this grants will decide whether a user connected to a particular permission set can see the window or not.

Further to control the operations performed on the window, you can go to the next tabs and grant or revoke access to the database method calls accordingly.

Once the access grants are correctly defined for the Permission set,  you can connect the users to the permission sets as required.

Being in the following window , you can grant permission sets to Users.

Does this help you to get your doubts clarified ? 

/Sangeetha Jayamaha

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

@ZTC ZTC JGOTA  Further once you define permissions for the permission sets, you can see the navigator preview in the following tab.

/Sangeetha Jayamaha