Solved

Access to BIZ 7.5 post Thor upgrade

• 8 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

(I work in US10 Finance) We are post Thor go-live and I have a customer asking for invoices from 2017.  I have always had read-only access to BIZ 7.5 - Today, the APP is not working (access point was Citrix - which is no good now, I've added a pic).  I have asked around to my colleagues if there is a new URL or if they have any knowledge - no one knows.  The suggestion to create a case came up, I am hoping that is not necessary and one of you great folks can provide at least insight, as I feel I must have missed some communique or something.  Thanks for your time.

icon

Best answer by Patty Burnett 2 January 2023, 18:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Dear @Patty Burnett 

Hopefully your workplace post lead you to the proper expert and Chris had been able to belp you.

When this post has a solution, it would be great to share this information :) and close the post.

Kind regards,

Tobias

Badge +3

I have been informed by Chris that Biz 7.5 legacy system is no longer available.

Case closed.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I have been informed by Chris that Biz 7.5 legacy system is no longer available.

Case closed.

Dear @Patty Burnett 

Can you please mark your last information as best answer? Than the question is answered :)

Kind regards,
Tobias