Solved

How to configure Pagero intergration in Apps 10, UPD9

• 15 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi,

We are running on IFS App10, UPD9 with Accounts Payable eInvoice and eInvoice Adapter modules.

I have got ftp credentials from Pagero and configured IFS connectors for FTP readers and writers.

If anyone has good blueprint step by step instruction of what shall be configured in IFS for Pagero integration, could you please share link or file ?

Best regards,

Alexey

icon

Best answer by Chathuranga Samarakoon 9 June 2021, 15:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@AKOVALEV  I hope below will help you out.

IFS and Pagero - O2C- Setup Guide https://ifs.sharepoint.com/sites/IFSIbericaSalesTeam/Shared Documents/Forms/AllItems.aspx?id=%2Fsites%2FIFSIbericaSalesTeam%2FShared Documents%2FGeneral%2F020 - Presales%2F0020 - Products%2F2000 - PAGERO%2FIFS and Pagero - O2C- Setup Guide - Version 1%2E0C%2Epdf&parent=%2Fsites%2FIFSIbericaSalesTeam%2FShared Documents%2FGeneral%2F020 - Presales%2F0020 - Products%2F2000 - PAGERO

IFS and Pagero - P2P Set-Up Guidehttps://ifs.sharepoint.com/sites/IFSIbericaSalesTeam/Shared Documents/Forms/AllItems.aspx?id=%2Fsites%2FIFSIbericaSalesTeam%2FShared Documents%2FGeneral%2F020 - Presales%2F0020 - Products%2F2000 - PAGERO%2FIFS and Pagero - P2P Set-Up Guide 1%2E0A%2Epdf&parent=%2Fsites%2FIFSIbericaSalesTeam%2FShared Documents%2FGeneral%2F020 - Presales%2F0020 - Products%2F2000 - PAGERO

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi there @Chathuranga Samarakoon 

I am extremely interested in these articles, how does one again access?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@MichaelOrvis Kindly note that these are only have access IFS internally. If you need any assistance regarding Pagero , please contact IFS consulting.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

All,

I was contacted this week asking if these documents could be shared with you all.

I have spoken to Mani Jabble from Pagero (mani.jabble@pagero.com) who has approved me to share these documents with you.

If you do need any support from Pagero please feel free to contact him.

Cheers,

Heidi