Advanced search

• 28 May 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
  • Do Gooder (Employee)
  • 15 replies

Hello

In the enterprise explorer in the advanced search we could use SQL Code like the attached example. What is the correct syntax to use it in Aurena?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi FRSMDE

you can use below format as in this example.

BR,

Sameera.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Sameera, which version and update is that?

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi Durette

I have checked this in latest Apps10 UPD11 (Aurena client).

Sameera

Badge +3

Thank you for your reply Sameera.
I think the problem that FRSMDE is facing is similar to the problem described in this question:

There is no problem for your particular case with ‘Purchase Orders’ because you can use the ‘Purchase Order Lines’ function to search for orders which, for example, has released or confirmed lines.
But if you consider FRSMDE’s example with suppliers and addresses, we have the problem that there is no function with which we can, for example, search for suppliers which have a certain zip code. In the enterprise explorer we solved this problem by making a sub-select in the advanced search. Unfortunately this is no longer possible in Aurena.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello

In the enterprise explorer in the advanced search we could use SQL Code like the attached example. What is the correct syntax to use it in Aurena?

Hope this helps you.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello Xavier

Sorry but I could not find a solution for my question?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@FRSMDE ,

I’m sorry but As per my understanding,  above attachment explain scope of quering in IFS Aurena and system is not support any further at the moment.