Question

Rights in assystNET for Forms/Processes

• 29 November 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge +2

Hello, I’m hoping someone can help me, we have run into an issue and our assyst Admin is unable tor resolve it.

Essential in the DEV environment, I am trying to demo how a process works, I’ve been added to all the SVDs in the process, but when I try to close a task, I get a rights error. Another user has the same issue. even if I re-assign the task to myself. I also noticed a discrepancy in the error messages depending, if I tried to close the task in assystWEB, or from the Process Manager App.

Details

in assystWEB I receive this error

You do not have rights to amend this processes - the event to which it is attached is not assigned to your service department.
One or more of the above errors was generated attempting to create Task Events from the process 'Account:Delete'. There may be a configuration issue preventing you from progressing this process. If you are not sure why this is happening, please contact your administrator for further assistance.

If I take action from the Process Manager, 

You do not have rights to amend this processes - the event to which it is attached is not assigned to your service department.
One or more of the above errors was generated attempting to create Task Events from the process 'undefined'. There may be a configuration issue preventing you from progressing this process. If you are not sure why this is happening, please contact your administrator for further assistance.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!