Solved

When updating wanted delivery date IFS not updating shipment as wanted delivery date

Userlevel 2
Badge +8
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 85 replies

Hi ,

We are trying to confirm a planned shipment date for one customer order with a date in 2026 but the system will not allow us to go past 31/12/2025. I have set up the accounting periods and all of the vouchers for 2026 but this has not resolved the issue.

The planned ship date does not seem to exceed 31/12/25. I am trying to add lines beyond this date.

Can you pls explain why.

Regards,

Patan M.

icon

Best answer by Piyal Perera 19 April 2024, 11:01

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Patanm this has nothing top do with accounting periods and it has everything to do with how the distribution calendar from Site level is setup. If I were to guess I would say your distribution calendar has an end date 31.12.2025. You would need to modify the end date and then regenerate the calendar.

Check which calendar is setup at site level:

Check the end date of the Distribution calendar (* in my case). If needed extend the End Date and Generate Calendar:

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,

I have updated calendar date but planned shipment not updated, pls refer the below screen shot for your reference.

Regards,

Patan M.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hello,

This is urgent, pls reply on msg.

regards,

Patan M.

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

After changing the end date on the calendar, did you adjust the wanted delivery date again so to trigger an update to the planned ship date?

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,

After changing the end date , i have updated wanted delivery date, but planned shipment date is not changed as per the wanted delivery date. pls see the below screenshot.

Regards,

Patan M.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi Team,

One of the end user changed the end date and got the below error. Is this effect on that site. explain the impact and how can we resolve. this is very urgent ,pls support me.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @Patanm 

This is the normal warning message before regenerate the calender. As usual, Marcel also suggested  this regeneration. Actually, then only affects your calendar changes. 

regards,

Piyal

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,

where this calendar changes effect, i mean in which area like finance weekly and monthly schedule jobs? any other areas.

Regards,

Patan M.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Patanm after you do any change to the calendar you also need to generate it again. RMB → Regenerate calendar. Only after calendar generation the dates would change → hence the big warning 😁

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,

I have generated , it is working thank you all for your support.

Regards,

Patan M.