Question

Undo Delivery error

• 15 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi, was wondering if anybody else had come across this issue…

We were testing some scenarios regarding undoing deliveries. Going from Customer Order Reserved/Released  - Create Pick List - Report Picking - Attach handling unit and then complete and deliver.

We were seeing if we could undo a delivery at the last moment. We found we could successfully do this as long as the order consisted of only one part number. If the order contained different parts, the below error appears….

Has anybody else experienced this issue??

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

In which version do you get this problem? 

In IFS Cloud 23R1 we saw what I think is the same problem, we got the same error message. We did a correction in IFS Cloud 23R1 and future releases.

Best Regards

Fredrik, Program Manager - R&D Supply Chain

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thanks Fredrik,

Yes, confirmed that it is a problem in 22R2.1 (version we are currently running) 

Many thanks for your reply

Badge +3

Fredrik,

We are also having this same error.  I understand that it may be a problem that is fixed in 23R1 (we are prepping for the next upgrade soon).  However, how I do fix my issue and undo delivery for my shipment in question currently?  I have two CO Lines on a Shipment that I need to undo delivery and it will not work.

Is there any option other than a RMA?

Thank you,

Patrick

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

Without the change in 23R1, I don’t see any other option other option than RMA as you suggest.

Best Regards

Fredrik

Badge +3

Thank you Fredrik.