Question

Supplier Material for Purchase Order Line - UnReserve

• 31 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

We can reserve component material on Supplier Material for Purchase Order Line. How do we ‘Un-Reserve’ component material on Supplier Material for Purchase Order Line? Currently we don’t have any option to ‘Un-Reserve’. In Reserve Part, I tried entering the Qty Reserved in Negative (like how we Un-Reserve material on Material Requisition line) but this didn’t work here either.

Any information how we can un-reserve material from supplier material for purchase order line is greatly appreciated.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

In Apps10 UPD14 I can enter a negative quantity in the Qty to Res field.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the information. I have this working in Apps 9 but when I try this in IFS21R2 test environment (latest release which we are in the process of upgrading to), I’m not able to unreserve even though I enter the qty in negative. Looks like it is taking the negative but when I click ‘OK’, the Reserved Qty is still showing up, probably a bug. I will open a ticket with IFS.

Thank You

Sunayana

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Does anyone in this question have an idea on if you can have the same component part for a given order number? I am having trouble reserving a Component part because there are two records with the same Component Part. the only work around I can think of is to delete the second one and to try reserving again….