Question

Separate shipment on customer order

• 5 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Is there a way to set up order lines on the same customer order to be assigned to separate shipment ID’s using a Shipment Type or some other setting during a mass reservation (by planned ship date) without manually reserving and creating a pick list for each order line separately.  

For example, I have customer order M12345, with line/del 1/1, 2/1 and 3/1 all shipping on 12/10/22.   I need each line to be on their own shipment ID.  I have the shipment type set as NP (Create new Shipment at Picklist Creation).  If I reserve and create picklists for all customer order lines due to ship on 12/10/22 without knowing this specific order needs to have each line on a separate shipment, IFS automatically assigns all 3 lines to one shipment ID.  However, if I had 3 separate customer orders, one line each with a shipment type of NP, IFS would automatically assign each line to a separate shipment.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

One work around could be to add the line no in the Reference ID field on the Customer Order Line. Then use a Shipment Type having source ref 1 and Reference ID as consolidation parameters. Then you will get one shipment per order number and line.

//Fredrik