Solved

Restrict Reprint Original Duplicate/Reprint Modified

• 18 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Is it possible to restrict users from using the Reprint options on Customer Invoice screen in IFS9

icon

Best answer by Manoj Balasooriya 18 April 2022, 15:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

You may be able to disable the RMB options for a specific user by removing the access for those RMB options from the permission set assigned to the user.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

You may be able to disable the RMB options for a specific user by removing the access for those RMB options from the permission set assigned to the user.

I have the following options in RMB, i want to restrict users from using these Options. Are there db objects or components which i disable in Permission sets?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I think you can search the database item as Invoice_Customer_Order_API.Is_Report_Available as below and remove the check from ‘Is Report Available’. Please make sure to refresh security and reference cache in ‘Refresh server cache’ screen after removing permission from the permission set.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

After revoking Is_Report_available, this only removes the “Reprint Original from Archive” option.

How do i restrict “Reprint Modified” and “Reprint Original Duplicate” ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

This needs to be investigated technically to find out. I recommend you to send us a support case.