Solved

Kanban Card No as Source of Shop Order Requisition

• 5 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Our business is on v10 IEE , and we use Kanban Circuits for manufactured parts, many of which contain more than one Kanban Card in circulation at one time. The business requests that we track the specific Kanban Card Number (or Barcode ID) which initiated a particular Shop Order Requisition.

For example - perform Kanban Replenishment Request job, type in / scan the Kanban Card Number / Barcode ID (which will be one of several Card Numbers for a given part), and the result is a Shop Order Requisition is created using the details from that Kanban Circuit. The request is to have visibility into the specific Kanban Card Number used during this process on the Shop Order Requisition, such as in a read only custom field or in a report.

I have not seen how this detail can be found in the database or using APIs. Has your business faced a similar request, and discovered a solution or workaround to achieve the desired result?

icon

Best answer by FNSMITHUN 6 June 2023, 17:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @acjedynak,

You can get this information from the below screen. Here I have used a example of purchase requisition same applies for shop order requisitions as well. If you want to display kanban card no in shop order then you create a custom field and get the information from this view.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Mithun K V

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @acjedynak,

You can get this information from the below screen. Here I have used a example of purchase requisition same applies for shop order requisitions as well. If you want to display kanban card no in shop order then you create a custom field and get the information from this view.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Mithun K V

This is the solution! Thank you!