Question

Inventory part receipts in APP10 (Upgrading from APP9 to APP10)

• 15 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

In app9 it has LU InvPurchaseReceipt. But in app10 we noticed that it has been removed and ReceiptInfo has been introduced.
We need to verify, if inventory part/non inventory part specific receipt data is identified from the value inventory_part (TRUE/FALSE) in receipt_info_tab?
And...What is the use of PurchaseReceipt in APP10 which was already there in APP9 as well?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Imanka ,

In apps 10,  inventory_part (TRUE/FALSE) is in receipt_info_tab. This is a bit different in Apps 9. 

The LU for ‘Purchase Order Receipt’ window is ‘PurchaseReceipt’. The view used for that window is PURCHASE_RECEIPT_NEW. This view has used the tables  ‘purchase_receipt_tab’, ‘purchase_order_line_tab’, ‘purchase_order_tab’, ‘user_allowed_site_pub’. And the inventory_part(TRUE/FALSE) is in the table ‘purchase_order_line_tab’ 

Thanks,
Charana

Badge +1

@Charana Udugama Thanks for replying, and for the information. What we are actually looking for is what has changed in APP10 PurchaseReceipt /PurchaseReceiptInfo compared to APP9 and what has been moved from PurchaseReceipt from APP9 to APP10. We are in the process of upgrading from APP9 to 10. My question is how we can identify inventory part related receipts in APP10.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

In Apps 10 the previous Register Purchase Order Arrivals was changed to Register Arrivals. This is due to a change in functionality that allows the Receipt of things other than Purchase Orders. 

The fundamental Receipt functionality is is the same as Apps 9 and on the Receipt screen there is a field called Source Receipt Type and you would just query for ‘Purchase Order’ to ensure you only saw PO related Receipts

I hope this helps

Badge +1

@WyrLeeLeW  Thank you for the reply. I think i got the answer required  about where to find purchase receipts. :)  I will investigate more on the functionalities.