Solved

Intrastat Report

• 11 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I have an issue with a standard IFS functionality for Intrastat reporting. For the Intrastat reporting purposes we are getting two separate xml files from IFS: one for Import and one for export goods.

The issue is that one of important fields is missing in export report.

We have to generate Import and export file separately. ‘Import’ xml output file is correct while in ‘export’ file the ‘Country of origin’ information is missing.

Can anyone please explain why this might happen

icon

Best answer by Linda Loeffler 11 March 2022, 14:19

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello,

The data for the XML files is fetched based on the data of the Intrastat lines (and header). If there is nothing in the “Country of Origin” columns for these entries in the Intrastat lines, then nothing can be fetched for the XML file, so first question is whether there are values in this column? If it is missing in the Intrastat lines, that could be due to missing basic data setup, but it is difficult to say without a proper look at the Intrastat ID. Also, for which country are you collecting Intrastat and are you experiencing this behavior in App 10?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Linda,

thank you for your help,

the country being collected for is Poland. the country of origin is populated. it works for the transfer import and populates but for some reason not for the transfer export

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Mick,

So it is generally missing, sorry I did not catch that at first.

You need Bug ID 160972 (included in App 10 UPD15), I believe. It has added Country of Origin for Export for Intrastat Poland.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Linda,

I have looked for App 10 UPD15 but cannot find it, the latest I can find is App 10 UPD14. Do you have a link/address to get UPD15?

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Mick,

Sorry, I don’t know how to get access to it. It has been released only recently (March 3rd).  
But maybe this page is helpful regarding the contents: