Solved

Intercompany Setup - Incoming CO error

• 2 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

Hi there,

I’m trying to manage an intercompany transaction but I receive an error message in incoming customer order so the CO is never created.

The setup is done, I have followed the document about intersite setup I found here and I have checked that the Connectivity messages is activated.

When sending the PO from Site 1 (Company A) to the supplier (connected to the company B), I receive this error message:

However, the EDI coordinator is entered in customer:

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Pilar Franco 2 November 2023, 17:14

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @irenecalero ,

Have you checked if the Coordinator is retrieved in the pop-up dialog when approving the Incoming Customer Order manually?

If so, then I don’t see anything wrong in configuration, but if EDI Coordinator value was migrated, perhaps there is an invalid character. Try to insert the EDI Coordinator manually from the list of values.

Also, check the Message Defaults at site level, if any, just in case it could be different from the ones setup at Customer level.

Regards,

Pilar

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Don’t know if this is relevant but we have this set up on Site too...

Badge +1

Hi @Pilar Franco,

Thank you very much for your response!

Yes, when I try to force to approve the incoming customer order with error, the EDI coordinator is retrieved:

If I try to change manually and choose another random coordinator it shows another error related to a customization, bu the customer info is never filled:

The outbox and inbox messages seem to be accepted:

And the EDI coordinator is also included in site set up:

I created as well the message receiver address in Connectivity:

which is the one we set up in Customer message defaults:

Thanks a lot!!

Regards,

Irene

Badge +1

Hi @PRODQ 

Thank you very much for your response.

I have checked and I have also the EDI coordinator in the site but the error message is still shown.

Regards,

Irene

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @irenecalero ,

Please check also if there is specific configuration here for this customer:

I checked the EDI_COORD_NOTFOUND error being raised and it comes when system cannot find the EDI Coordinator in site/Message Defaults/Customer tab, site/Message Defaults or Customer/Order/Message Defaults.

If there is a customized process when approving, please check that this customization is not removing the EDI Coordinator value in the process.

Also, I see that all the steps are automated (like the approval or the release of customer to be created). Then, I suggest to setup steps to do them manually and then focus on the specific error and not others. So, if customer order can be created manually in Planned status with selected coordinator (better if it’s the one configured in site or customer), then the problem is located in the approval method directly.

If nothing of these is helping, better report this to Support team, so they can investigate this technically.

Regards,

Pilar

Badge +1

Hi @Pilar Franco 

Thanks a lot for your help, I was missing the field in Site/messages default/Customer tab, in IFS10 the “EDI coordinator” field seems to have a different name (EDI Authorize Code):

After that, I have been able to approve and create the incoming CO with no issues.

Thank you very much!!! 😊😊

Regards,

Irene

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @irenecalero,

Glad that you could solve the problem!. My screenshot was also from IFS10, but the last Update. Perhaps this name has changed in a recent Update.

Regards,

Pilar