Solved

How to hide forecast flow

• 18 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +6

Hello All,

Any idea on how to hide a forecast flow in the demand planner for myself? We need to keep these because of history, but I am not interested and prefer not to see them. I tried to do it in the user demand access area but I think it is not possible there.

Any idea on how to do this?

Thanks and best regards

icon

Best answer by Richard Owen 19 March 2024, 14:30

View original

3 replies

Badge +4

Hi

Assume that it is for the Legacy client (the separate application) since the screen shot is for this client.

The remove one flow entirely, just set not on all the boxes for that flow. Then the flow should not show up in the client at all. So set no, no….., no on all for the flow you do not want to see. That should remove the flow in question.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

So, in other words, you can use this screen to remove or restrict user access to base flows in the old legacy client (the Demand Client) which is the same as it always worked in the older versions of IFS too.

However, if you want to restrict access to the base flows within the ‘Demand Forecast’ screen in IFS Cloud, you need to control this using the ‘Publish Forecast’ screen where user access can be granted or removed at different levels.

Badge +6

Thx, I did not know it was that simple to do…