Question

Default Invoice Recipient

• 24 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +9
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 56 replies

Hello. Whenever creating a entry on the General tab of the Invoice tab in the Supplier page the username is defaulted with a userid that does not match the person that created the entry. Also Invoicing Supplier is auto populated with a supplier that does not match the given Supplier. Does anyone know where the defaults for these fields are maintained? Thanks. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

The database call says it comes from the person:

DbImmediate( 'select   &AO.PERSON_INFO_API.Get_Name(:i_hWndFrame.frmIdentityInvoiceInfoSupplier_Ext.dfInvRecipient),  &AO.SUPPLIER_INFO_API.Get_Name(:i_hWndFrame.frmIdentityInvoiceInfoSupplier_Ext.dfInvoicingSupplier) into  :i_hWndFrame.frmIdentityInvoiceInfoSupplier_Ext.dfInvRecipientName, :i_hWndFrame.frmIdentityInvoiceInfoSupplier_Ext.dfInvoicingSupplierDesc from dual' )

However, that is version 9, yours must be version 10.  Run the debug console and look for the line that calls that information.  The field just below invoice recipient says where to pull the recipient from, does that offer a clue?

V9 defaults to the Person and the entered supplier which is logical as you are assuming.