Solved

Customer Order(S) screen Single Occurrence Address incorrect

• 13 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

When entering an order, I am adding a Single Occurrence Address.  However, after the Customer Order is entered, the Customer Orders displays Default Delivery Address displays rather than the Single Occurrence Address.

1. I do see the Single Occurrence Address box is checked (good)
  2. I do not see my entered Single Occurrence Address, but the Default Address on the customer master. (incorrect)

Here is the Customer Orders:

Here is my Customer Order with the single occurrence address of JW Enterprises, not Home Depot.

In the end, Id like to occasionally view all my single occurrence addresses, to see if they should be permanent.

icon

Best answer by Marcel.Ausan 14 November 2023, 09:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

When you define a Single Occurrence address, it is not recorded as an Address ID. What we can see here as ‘Delivery Address’ is your default delivery address ID. So, with this information, we can proceed to add your single occurrence address as the default address by defining an address ID.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@TsuJenifW I guess the easiest way would be to ask your IT to create a Custom Attribute on CustomerOrder to get the single occurrence address details. Then, this Custom Attribute could be published in the Customer Orders overview screen.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I’ll check with IT to add a custom attribute. They did not want to add all of the single occurrence addresses to the system because then later when selecting a delivery address, the list would be very long.  They are only using this address once or twice.