Solved

Custom page with an existing logic unit

• 19 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi,

We are using IFS V9, I noticed we can create a new custom page with an existing logic unit, but if we do like this the existing logic unit can’t be edit in the new page. For instance I want to create a new page for customer order lines for planners to confirm planned delivery date, because the standard customer order lines function include price information which should be limited to access. Is it possible to create a new page like customer order lines but having limited columns and users can also edit the columns like customer order lines? 

Thank you very much.

icon

Best answer by ZTC ZTC JGOTA 5 July 2022, 07:53

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Yes, it is possible. You will  need to create a Custom Logic Unit,

The security will be control by the page.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@ZTC ZTC JGOTA / @eric.sun  - can you explain how this is done? I’m not able to find a way :)

Regards,

Rajika.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

@OMRRAJIKA , you can find custom pages and custom logical unit as below:

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@eric.sun  - thank you! What I was looking for is how to create a custom page for an existing LU. In these places you can only create a new Custom LU OR a Custom Page for a Custom LU.

Is it possible to create a new Custom LU with all fields from an existing LU or from existing View?

Regards,

Rajika.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

@OMRRAJIKA  have you found a way to do this?    I am trying to create a custom page and point it to a LU that only exists on the Aurena side for IFS apps 10.   But I run into the same issues where we can not point to a existing LU

Allan 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@alackas - unfortunately didn’t find a way. I have dropped the idea of using the Custom Page for existing LU. :(