• 8 December 2021
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi All,

when I want to convert several purchase Requisition LInes to Request:

and want to create ONE NEW Request for this three Lines

I get the Information from the system, that one Request is created No. 116 

but when I then look at the Lines, three requests were created instead of one request as desired

This was different in APP10, where only one request was created for all selected lines.

Is this a Cloud 21R1 BUG?

Thank you for your help

Best regards 

Mairna

icon

Best answer by Harsha Siriwardhana 8 December 2021, 12:22

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @IneMarinM,

It seems like a bug in IFS Cloud 21R1. However, it should be verified with a proper investigation.

Hence, better if you could report this issue through a support case.

Regards,

Harsha

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Harsha Siriwardhana thank you for your reply. I will report it through a support case

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hello Harsha, 
we have reported a case (CS0048737) and receive following answer: 

when you are selecting multiple purchase requisition lines, and then execute command "Convert to Request", selecting "Create New", then this means, that these given parameters will be applied to each selected line. In other words, it is the same as if you would select each line one after the other, and convert it with "Create New" option. That is what typically happens when doing a multi selection command. So, this is how the function is designed and intended to work.

What you can do is to create the Request for Quotation in advance. Then, you can chose "Add to Request" option and select this freshly created request. Make sure that latest reply date and currency are matching. After that, you will have all selected lines connected to that one request, like it was expected.

I don't quite understand.

Can we expect a correction with this case - or is the workaround the correction 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @EQESUSANZ

I had a quick look on the case and yes this is the initial feedback from the RnD team regarding this behavior. However, I can see that the investigation is still in progress. 

As I have mentioned before, we should have to verify whether this as either a bug or intended behavior with a proper investigation. Therefore, kindly wait until you hear the final observation from ongoing investigation.

Regards,

Harsha

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Harsha Siriwardhana Do you have some news on this topic? Thank you for your help...

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @IneMarinM

Kindly note that the support case investigation is still in progress. Therefore, I will share final resolution/explanation as soon as we have completed the detail investigation. 

Regards,

Harsha

Badge

The updates we have built into the latest release of IFS Cloud are meaningful for our customers, both in how customers engage with the software through the UX improvements, as well as the additional functionality that has been added to help them manage and address the issues they face and the opportunities ahead of them.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

the problem has now been resolved on the new update 21R2

Regards

Marina

Badge

The updates we have built into the latest release of IFS Cloud are meaningful for our customers, both in how customers engage with the software through the UX improvements, as well as the additional functionality that has been added to help them manage and address the issues they face and the opportunities ahead of them.

skylight paycards IFS ASSET INFORMATION INTEGRATION MANAGER (AIIM) IFS Asset Information Integration Manager (IFS AIIM) has been removed in IFS Cloud 21R1 release. AIIM was a component found within the IFS Asset Design solution. Currently there is no plan for a direct replacement in IFS 21R1 release or beyond. IFS R&D will revisit requirements and market needs before deciding the route forward

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi,

I am getting the same issue in Aurena Apps10 where it creates multiple Requests for same supplier in Aurena APPS10 but in EE it will create one request with multiple lines. Can anyone let me know if this has been/ is planned to be fixed in APPS 10 Aurena? See example below.

Aurena

Select two requisitions to release and then convert to Request

Message stating Request 31 created

When go to Request it has actually created Request 30 and 31