Question

Arrived QTY of Inventory and Purchase received are wrong

Badge +1

Dear Experts

As the pictures below, there are some transactions that Purchase Order Receipt (Arrived Qty) is not equal to Inventory Units (Arrived Qty). Even though, Supplier for purchase part in field Inv Conv Fact is 1. So please confirmed me that is this a bug or not? or I set something wrong at somewhere.

Note : IFS App 9

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi, I would suggest you to report this concern via a support case if this scenario can be recreated.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Nithipatch ,

Check once the inv conv fact in the purchase order line.

Regards,

Mithun K V

Badge +1

Hi @Nithipatch ,

Regards,

Mithun K V

Thank you for your reply, I already checked and inv conv fact is 1:1. For more information this case occur when we create PO for 3,159 pcs and do partial receive 2,479 pcs but the system show as this picture below.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Nithipatch ,

Regards,

Mithun K V

Thank you for your reply, I already checked and inv conv fact is 1:1. For more information this case occur when we create PO for 3,159 pcs and do partial receive 2,479 pcs but the system show as this picture below.

Is this repeatable? Is this happening every time you partially receive a PO line?

If so, that sounds strange. Or maybe there is some information missing to us in your flow. 

Badge +1

Hi @Nithipatch ,

Regards,

Mithun K V

Is this repeatable? Is this happening every time you partially receive a PO line?

If so, that sounds strange. Or maybe there is some information missing to us in your flow. 

Dear Mithun K V

No, we cannot repeatable this and this is not happen every time we use partially receive a PO line but many time.

However, we try many time to simulate situation like this but cannot repeatable.

Remark: we did the step in (Register Arrival RMB Receive) window as the list below.

1. In System PO shows remain arrive QTY = 3,159 and Inv. arrive 3,159.
  2. User will update field QTY arrive to be 2,479 for partial receive.
  3. System will usually copy QTY arrive 2,479 to update in Inv. arrive to be 2,479
  4. User Save.
  5. System will record to total.

Mithun K V, May you have any idea for me to test about this incident?

Regards,

Nithipatch J

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Nithipatch ,

I think this looks like a bug as the inventory quantity is not getting updated while you enter the arrival quantity. More difficult think is it is not happening all the time. 

I tried to create this scenario by updating the inventory qty to receive by keeping different arrival quantity and vise versa but the moment I update any of this quantity the quantity in the other field change automatically.

Regards,

Mithun K V

Badge +1

Hi @Nithipatch ,

I think this looks like a bug as the inventory quantity is not getting updated while you enter the arrival quantity. More difficult think is it is not happening all the time. 

I tried to create this scenario by updating the inventory qty to receive by keeping different arrival quantity and vise versa but the moment I update any of this quantity the quantity in the other field change automatically.

Regards,

Mithun K V

Dear Mithun K V

Thank you for your testing for me.

Regards,

Nithipatch J