Question

Adding an item to work order cost/revenue analysis screen

• 18 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi everyone,

I would like to add work_order_status to the ‘Work order cost/revenue analysis’ screen and I need confirmation regarding whether I need to add a logical unit and custom field to effect this?

I have managed to add the item to the View, but IFS cannot ‘see it’, so I can’t select it form the Column Chooser.

Cheers,

Neil.

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi all, again,

I got distracted by working on something else for a few days but I’d like to pursue this question again.

I would really like someone’s help to give me a pointer to how I can go about getting this added piece of information on the Work Order Cost/Revenue Analysis screen, see below:-

As I’ve explained, I’d like to add the status of the Work Order to each line of information to save having to exit the screen to go and find the status of each work order each time it was required. It would be much better to have this information available on each line of the display above.

I have already added columns to other displays, but they have already been set up within a Custom Logical Unit and I've just added a custom field CF$_new_field to the appropriate VIEW in these instances.

I have added WO_STATUS_ID to the WORK_ORDER2 view from which the above display is populated but can’t get IFS to see this new column. I have used the Debug Console to get the PL/SQL statement used to retrieve the data and the new column is not retrieved. It seems to be just a standard internal IFS select statement.

There is no LU associated with this screen, as there has been with other columns I’ve added to IFS. So, I’m stuck at the moment.

Could someone help with a pointer regarding this problem please?

Cheers,

Neil.