Solved

Work Task Step Navegation MWO

• 17 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi Everyone.

Is there an option in MWO Maintenance Aurena App to put the same functionality of the mWorkOrder app?

Tried to find a solution in App Designer but I couldn’t.

I’m using UPD12 latest version of the app> 10.14.1362.0

The buttons inside the work task step to navegate from one to another. Please see prints bellow?

E.g.: In new app, I need to enter into the step, write a remark, set as Done, go back to the list and enter into the second step and so on. 

From UPD8 I think, Rnd has created two buttons Previous and Next inside the step to avoid do that.

Tks a lot.

mWorkOrder app:

MWO Maintenance.

icon

Best answer by Bandula 17 January 2022, 22:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro ,

In mwo Native apps it is not possible set navigation in configuration. So it need a code change. Rnd team is currently looking into improve navigation with less user clicks in Task Step functionality in IFS cloud solution. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro ,

In mwo Native apps it is not possible set navigation in configuration. So it need a code change. Rnd team is currently looking into improve navigation with less user clicks in Task Step functionality in IFS cloud solution. 

Alright @Bandula . Tks for the info.

But the solution will be available for MWO Maintenance or just in IFS Cloud.

Because I see it’s a different app in the playstore right?

Tks a lot

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

IFS cloud we have 2 mwo apps (Maint/Service) in App store similar to App10. So basically we have 4 mwo apps in  app store/playstore,

All new developments and redesign works will come to IFS cloud Apps. App10 is in support mode and we only do priority bug fixes.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

IFS cloud we have 2 mwo apps (Maint/Service) in App store similar to App10. So basically we have 4 mwo apps in  app store/playstore,

All new developments and redesign works will come to IFS cloud Apps. App10 is in support mode and we only do priority bug fixes.  

Alright.

Tks for attention!