Question

User access rights - problem

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello,

I have very strange problem with one user account. I gave this user full access to "Shop order" or any other object, it doesn't matter. When he connects to the apps10 everything is ok and he can run let's say "Shop order" form. But in about 15 minutes application starts giving errors about "API's invalid identifiers" like this one (and of course more): 

When I try to reconnect to APPS10, after the first error, I got this error on the "Shop order" form, still cannot run "Shop Order":

I tried to delete temporary directory "c:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0" I also tried to create new profile for the user I tried to create new permission set but nothing worked well. Still the same error. 

BUT

without touching user's access rights, roles and permission sets as soon as I "Refresh security cache" in APPS10 I am able to correctly run the "Shop Order".

BUT

after roughly 15 mintues the problem is back.

Anybody any ideas?

Thanks 

Jan West

APPS10 upd 8

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

a

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @westjan 

did you grant the API from the first error message in the permission set? 

API: customer_order_shop_order_api

Function: check_cust_ord_for_shop_ord

For the second error message try to cleap up the cache via CMD (Administrator)

rundll32 %windir%\system32\dfshim.dll CleanOnlineAppCache

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Thanks for your answer,

first: yes, the API has been granted (if i want to solve the problem, it is enough just to “Refresh security cache” without touching the grants - but only for usualy 15 minutes)

second: done it, error still the same

thanks

jan west