Question

Trip Tracker - Camera Attachment Icon is missing

• 5 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

It works and appears in the test environment, as shown in the following image

but the icon disappeared in prod environment, as seen in the image bellow

How can we enable it in Trip Tracker production environment?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @eduardo.sm, the Camera is dependent on two things:

1. Camera permissions need to be granted to Trip Tracker on the device. From your screenshots though, it looks a bit like you’re running on the same device and connecting to both env’s. Am I right? if so, this should be fine.
  2. We also do check for Media permissions. I couldn’t find all the details, but I believe this is the Media Library configurations on the environment. Can you check the Media Library permissions and configuration on the test and prod environments please?

Best regards,

Rukmal

Badge +2

Hi @eduardo.sm, the Camera is dependent on two things:

1. Camera permissions need to be granted to Trip Tracker on the device. From your screenshots though, it looks a bit like you’re running on the same device and connecting to both env’s. Am I right? if so, this should be fine.
  2. We also do check for Media permissions. I couldn’t find all the details, but I believe this is the Media Library configurations on the environment. Can you check the Media Library permissions and configuration on the test and prod environments please?

Best regards,

Rukmal

About the 2nd thing, we already checked both permission and configuration.

Permission Set Grant Structure
Permission Set

and still doesn’t worked, unfortunately. There are any other place that we need to check Media permissions?

The images above are from prod env, but both env’s have the same media pemissions checked.

Could you please export your Permission Set and send to us so we can compare? Ours are attached.

Thank you Rukmal for the help!