Question

Touch Apps Server Version 10.9 is not compatible with Server Version 10.10.10.0

• 17 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hi

We have downloaded the IFS MWO Service 10 App from Windows Store then trying to login, its giving the below error.

App is pointing properly to the right IFS App and login also asking , after provided the login then getting this error.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

You are trying to connect to a UPD 10 IFS system with a TAS UPD 9. These versions should match.

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

You are trying to connect to a UPD 10 IFS system with a TAS UPD 9. These versions should match.

Hi @Dar 

I have taken that software from the Build Home itself, why IFS kept that software in IFS 10.10.10.0 Build Home.

Now how to get the compatible software for IFS 10.10.10.0? Please suggest me. Thank You.

/Siva

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Siva.Prasad,

This is an existing issue with the Update 10 TAS. There is a hotfix for this that you would need to apply as a single patch to get this fixed. I think it would be best to raise this as a support case to get this fix sent over. That is if you wish to use UPD 10, this issue does not exist in other updates. If you are raising a support case, the bug ID for referral is 157280.

Best Regards,

Ibrahim

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Ibrahim Naazir  is correct. There was a issue with the TAS version number released with UPD10 and was corrected by 157280.

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Thank You both @Ibrahim Naazir  and @Dar , i will get this Bug Fix to be installed then check it. Thank You.

/Siva