Question

TimeTracker 2.1.XX Apps9 Permission Set (on-prem)

• 2 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Does anyone have a permission set designed for TimeTracker 2.1.XX? We have 2.1.10 installed on our Apps9 on-prem instance, and there is no “Generate Role Script”. I have an older permission set from 1.4.0, but it is missing a lot. I was able to glean some of the missing information from errors in the log, and now I can login to TimeTracker on my android phone, but get an error that I’m missing “basic data “ and I can’t do anything. It isn’t missing any basic data, as when I login as the app owner, there is no such error. 

Enclosed is a screen shot of the config screen showing that there is no option to generate the permission set. 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

In time tracker 2.1.XX,  you have to validate the meta data and deploy the metadata from the TAS portal(from the portal in your screenshot)

Once you do that there will be a new activity set generated as following:

Grant  Touchapp TimeTracker 2 activities

And with that please make sure to add the "Touchapps_Runtime" fnd permission set to the particular end user permission set as well.

/Subash Perera

Thank you - those do exist and I added them to the permission set. When I deploy and verify the Meta Data, however, I get this error. It’s on the attachment as well.

This error can’t actually be the right error, because, again, time tracker works when logged in as ifsapp.

ERROR Plsql LU 'AbsenceType' does not enables rowkey.
ERROR Plsql LU 'CompanyOrg' does not enables rowkey.
ERROR Plsql LU 'EmployeeRole' does not enables rowkey.
ERROR Plsql LU 'WorkSchedAssign' does not enables rowkey.
ERROR Plsql LU 'EmployeeDependent' does not enables rowkey.
ERROR Plsql LU 'HolidayRequest' does not enables rowkey.
ERROR Plsql LU 'Illness' does not enables rowkey.
ERROR Plsql LU 'ActivityCost' does not enables rowkey.
ERROR Plsql LU 'SalesPart' does not enables rowkey.
ERROR Plsql LU 'TimeBalanceValue' does not enables rowkey.
ERROR Plsql LU 'TimeRegNotes' does not enables rowkey.
ERROR Plsql LU 'TimrepTransaction' does not enables rowkey.
ERROR Plsql LU 'WageCode' does not enables rowkey.