Solved

TaskAttachmentAdd not allowing to add values in user_def fields

• 25 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

From the debrif work flow when I goto attachment screen and clicking on add attachment icon its takes me to the TaskAttachmentAdd screen where I could see the description and type of attachment along with the attachment.  When I click on save it saves the attachment. But in that same screen TaskAttachmentAdd  where I can add the description and type I enabled user_def1 from task_attachment table. I put some value in description and value in user_def1 and saved the description saved with the attachment but user_def1 is still Null.

Can anybody tell this what is the appropriate way to add one more column like user_def1 and save to task_attachment table

icon

Best answer by Kasun Manuranga 26 June 2021, 18:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hello TatRajatM,
I could not see any issue in your steps and its the normal process. You added information to the filed Task_attachment.User_def1 then it should have saved in the DB.
I just checked the behavior in core mobile, it is similar to me as well but user_def1 not updated in the DB. For example if I added the user_def1 in Expense screen then it works well. 
I assume you need to contact IFS RnD for further assistance.

Thanks,
Kasun