Solved

Status for operation line in work order planning Apps9

• 2 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Does anyone know if it is possible to set the status for each individual line of the operations i a work order? Or does the lines only follow the status of the whole work order?

The picture is in swedish but i can only choose “Cancelled” as a status of the operation line.

icon

Best answer by Thommy 3 September 2021, 11:48

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7

Does anyone know if it is possible to set the status for each individual line of the operations i a work order? Or does the lines only follow the status of the whole work order?

The picture is in swedish but i can only choose “Cancelled” as a status of the operation line.

It’s been a while since I used Apps9, but as far as I can remember, you can. You’ll have to untick ‘Operations follow work order status’ (I think that’s what it’s called). I believe you should be able to change from the menu on the work order itself.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

You are absolutely correct @anmise .

This the way you need to handle this @TRCEISFELT 

It is also possible to define the Operations follow Work Order Status feature per site .

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Thank you both! One last question. Do you know if it is possible to have this check box unticked as default instead of ticked?

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Yes you should be able to do that by a setting on each site.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Thank you Thommy!

Another question on the same topic:

Do you know if it is possible to have the box unticked but still get the function that all operations rows set to “finished” when the work order is set to “finished”? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

No, that is not possible without doing some customization outside of the core solution. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Thanks what I thought. Thanks for your quick answer!