Question

Schedule Inside one Maint. Window

• 26 May 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,

Can someone please help in verifying where can I change the default value for “Schedule Inside one Maint. Window.” option in prep WO MPB Scheduling tab.

It automatically flagged at the creation of the WO & customer expect this to be disabled.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hello Mithila,

In resource navigator there is a option for the resource a tick box ‘ Available for Scheduling’ . Quite not sure if it has a connection to what you are asking since i have not use this option. 

I tried using the tick box and checking if it has any connection for ‘Schedule Inside one Maint. Window.’ Which did not seem to work.
Thought of just sharing what i witnessed. :)

Best Regards,
Vinu

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Vinu Peiris,

Thanks for the response, It seems to be specific to the resource detail & not affecting WO generation. This can be a requirement which is not handled yet. We have a GSD case reporting similar scenario & will see if can get a confirmation either end. :slight_smile:

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @Mithila Rathnayake ,

As per the standard application, its setting as ‘TRUE’ when creating the work order.

Active_Separate_API.Prepare_Insert___

I don’t see any setting to control this, This might be a new request.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Vinu Peiris,

Thanks for the response, It seems to be specific to the resource detail & not affecting WO generation. This can be a requirement which is not handled yet. We have a GSD case reporting similar scenario & will see if can get a confirmation either end. :slight_smile:

Hi,

Have you try creating an event to uncheck this box after the creating of the WO?

Br.

Samuel Lopes