Question

Purchase Requisition on MaintEngApp

• 16 July 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hoping someone could help.  Implementing MaintEngApp for a customer but have an issue with the Purchase Requisition process.

The Refresh All Purchase Parts task has been scheduled and the synch rule for purchase parts has been run but we are not seeing the purchase parts in the MWO.  We can see them in IEE.

All other areas of the app is working.  

Is there another step that is required when pushing the purchase parts to the MaintEngApp?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

Do you have those parts connected against the user? Either as Mobile user/Assortment Parts or as Mobile user/Warehouse parts (if inventory purchase parts)?

Thanks

Sampath 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I have connected the users to a warehouse and I can see parts on the Mobile User/Warehouse Parts.  The part is setup as a purchase part and an inventory part.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

Do you have quantity greater than zero in the warehouse?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

If basic data set up is correct and Refresh all Purch part scheduled task is successfully run, next batch sync/Init should bring down the parts to mobile. Also worth checking if there is any permission set filter added against the Purchase part entity. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thank you all for your replies.

I can confirm that the parts have on hand quantities in inventory and there is no filter on the Purchase part entity.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I ran the refresh purchase part and all was ok.  When I ran the sync on the purchase part the background job is in warning status and the following error was provided.

Error - MOBILE_APP_NOT_ENABLED: Application is not enabled in the system. Please contact your system administrator to resolve the issue.

Does anyone know what setting has been missed.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Have you checked the Mobile application is enabled/active in Application window in IEE?