Solved

Print Serviceability Tag

• 3 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi All,

In the APPS10 versions we had ‘Report In Work Order’ and where you had the RMB option to ‘Print Serviceability tag’.

In the cloud version, ‘Report In Work Order’ seems to have been renamed to ‘Conclude Work Order’, but I can’t seem to find the ‘Print Serviceability Tag’ anymore. Anybody have a printscreen where I can find it? Or was it removed?

Best Regards

Roel

icon

Best answer by Thommy 12 January 2022, 15:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi All,

Does anybody have an idea what happened to the ‘Print Serviceabilkity Tag’ on the WO - Report In page?

Best Regards

Roel

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Timmermans Roel ,

The Print Serviceabilkity Tag are available in the Return to Inventory dialog available in Work Task/Return tab.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi,

The “Print Serviceability Tab” command is also available in the “Execute Work Order” page.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @Thommy - thanks for the reply, I have found the tag exactly where you said it would be.

@Jan Grondalen Thanks for the info as well - Unfortunately I don’t get to see it (yet) - probably the button is only visible when it is applicable and you just need to be in the right circumstances.

(That’s what I hate about the cloud version, you don’t know whether something is ‘not available’ or ‘non -existing’.)

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

@Timmermans Roel , in “Execute Work Order”, the command is available when …

• Connection type = “EQUIPMENT”, and the object is a serial object
  • Connection type = “VIM”, and the relevant serial is not installed in a structure

Regards

Jan