Solved

Notify me Customizations - URL Links doesn't allow navigation

• 17 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +5

Hi All,

I was able to add a Aurena wo url/link from a customization into the notify me app - authorizing PO details page. Customer is in 22R2.

But i’m unable to navigate to that page with a internal/external browser with a click. it direct me to the following error. Can anyone verify navigation is not possible from notify me app?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by James Ashmore 18 May 2023, 10:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

We support this via the Aurena link in the menu option - read Notify Me on Aurena Native (ifs.com) for details

Cheers

James

Badge +5

I managed to get the same working for the actual mobile app. I was testing on windows laptop previously. Url navigation works fine with my above approch with Aurena login.

Thank @James Ashmore  : I however was unable to add the menu item and make it visible via a configuration - i was adding a custom field for FndStreamExtension and tried mapping the navigation link to that field. Apps for page designer → notify me app - add as a command config change was not reflected as a menu item in notify me.  May be that has to done as a code modification? or could be some issue with my environment or supporting version issue 22R2. Let me know if you have any suggestion.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Yes, as of today you would need to do this via a modification

Cheers

James