Solved

No Maintenance Organization when selecting 'New work'

• 22 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi ALl,

Does anyone have any ideas why my ‘Maintenance Organization’ drop down is not populating here?

I’m trying to use Solution Manager > Mobile Apps > Configuration > Apps for Page Designer > Service Engineer > New Work. I can select my site, but my ‘Maint org’ remains an empty list. Allthough I do have MO’s defined and I am a Maintenance Employee.

On the IFS MWO Service App it works fine but I also wanted to see if this functionality works the same. But there seems to be differences.

Best Regards

Roel

icon

Best answer by Rukmal Fernando 22 March 2024, 14:16

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@Timmermans Roel the Apps for Page Designer page is intended primarily to show the layout of the pages so that configuration changes with Page Designer can be done, but it will not be functionally equivalent to the MWO app at times.

Can you elaborate on what you were trying to achieve when you saw this?

Best regards,

Rukmal

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@Timmermans Roel the Apps for Page Designer page is intended primarily to show the layout of the pages so that configuration changes with Page Designer can be done, but it will not be functionally equivalent to the MWO app at times.

Can you elaborate on what you were trying to achieve when you saw this?

Best regards,

Rukmal

Yes, i saw this statement:

I was trying to make a request to see if it works correctly and if the correct data is fetched. So is that only possible with the Mobile app itself then? Does that mean that logic does not exist on these pages? So why does it fetch the data for “Site” but not the data for “Maintenance Organization”? What is the difference there?

Best Regards

Roel

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@Timmermans Roel you’re right, the mobile app itself is where you’ll see the logic executing fully, and what you see on Apps for Page Designer could very well diverge from that because it’s simply not designed or intended to functionally replicate the app behaviour.

Best regards,

Rukmal