Question

MWO find part

• 16 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi,

I try to test MWO functions playing with material opareations.on mobile device. When I;m

using “Find part” (from Issued material page) I have this message:

I think there’s smothing wrong with Service Organization setting, but heve no idea, what..

Any help ?

Thks.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

Have you set up basic data in Warehouse Setup for Service ? You can find more information about required set up in the  documentation

https://docs.ifs.com/ifsclouddocs/22r2/WorkProcessing/AboutMobileWorkOrder.htm

Regards,

Uthpala

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

It seems to be all set for Service Organization;

• service organization in service / maintenance basic data
  • as a resouce (resource navigator)

Still there is a leak 

Regards

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

Couple of questions to you, to understand the issue better.

Are you running the Find Part option on a WO task or a Service Task (new request management solution)? I assume on a service task but needs to double check. 

You have mentioned, find part is used from the issued materials page. Then I assume from the page header. Can you confirm?

Can you please run the app in English and see if you still run into the same issue?

Thanks

Sampath

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi,

does it mean that there something wrong with the installation ?

That the anwer for the first question.

As for the second: yes, I try this functionallity from the page header (on the mobile)

Thanks

M

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

Thanks for the details. With the error above, we assume REQMGT component is not installed (or not activated) in your environment. If you run into the original error due to this reason, then it is a defect and should be fixed. 

Can you please confirm that, in the mobile app you are on a WO task (has a work order number)?

And what IFS could version are you in?

Thanks

Sampath