Solved

MWO Entity taking too long time to sync

• 28 February 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi All.

I’m wondering why there entities are taking too long time to sync to mobile.

Could someone help undertand it and how may I filter in permission set to not send the survey answer to the mobile user?

A filter that looks like in object information that the user has access just for the worktask objects.

E.g. 

&0.MCH_CODE in (Select distinct t.actual_object_id from Jt_Task_uiv t where t.task_seq in (select m.task_seq from Mobile_Work_Order_UIV m))

the idea is that the user just answer the survey and send it back.

Also a filter for the mediaLibrary.

I want to improve the sync performance for mobile users.

I’m using APPS10 UPD17 MWO Maintenance 10.

Tks a lot for attention

icon

Best answer by JOOLSE 3 March 2023, 10:00

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

How many records are in these entities? You should be able to get an understanding of this from the Lobby page

Cheers

James

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

How many records are in these entities? You should be able to get an understanding of this from the Lobby page

Cheers

James

hI @James Ashmore , I’m taking a look and let you know.

Tks

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Cheers

James

hI @James Ashmore , I’m taking a look and let you know.

Tks

Hi, @James Ashmore , these info I could see from the same user and another one.

How does it work and how can I improve the sync?

Tks for help

Another user:

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Cheers

James

Hi @James Ashmore , found this topic and do You think they are realated?

Is there any fix or solution to improve the sync time?

@HubertZ 

Tks a lot

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi

There is a performance tuning document in the community around this that I wrote some time back, which give you an insight on what to look at. It is not specifically written for MWO, but many of the techniques applies to MWO.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi

There is a performance tuning document in the community around this that I wrote some time back, which give you an insight on what to look at. It is not specifically written for MWO, but many of the techniques applies to MWO.

Hi, @JOOLSE , Tks for the info, but I don’t have permission to this topic.

I’ve just sent an e-mail to community requesting the grant.

I let you know if I could improve performance.

Tks a lot

Br.

Lopes

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi

Hi @JOOLSE , Got and e-mail from community and it says that this info is restricted to employees/partners.

Is there anyway to have access or could you share in some pdf file or something?

Tks a lot

Br.

Lopes

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@Bandula , could you help write a filter like this for the eform answer and media item? or is there another way to improve the sync perfomance?

E.g. 

&0.MCH_CODE in (Select distinct t.actual_object_id from Jt_Task_uiv t where t.task_seq in (select m.task_seq from Mobile_Work_Order_UIV m))

I don’t have access to this tutorial bellow shared from @JOOLSE .

Tks a lot

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @JOOLSE , the local support helped me with the document.

Good explanation there.

I’m going to apply some tips informed there.

Thanks a lot

Br.

Lopes