Solved

Is There a Single Report with All Events of Maintenance Program for a Serial, Including Installations Showing Next Due and Last Accomplished Dates for All Events

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Is there a single report that includes all Maintenance Events: Scheduled, Life Limit, AD/SB… showing last performed and next due maintenances in it? The closest I see is the Serial Maintenance, but I need to navigate from tab to tab to get a whole view and last performed maintenance is in a complete separated tab.

I need also to see maintenance for the Serials installed, in case they have their own Maintenance Program. That is the customary way of presenting the maintenance report to Brazilian Authority and, in the need to see any detail, a filter is applied, not the contrary.

icon

Best answer by ADTony 17 April 2023, 17:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

There is a overview screen called ‘Support for Structure Changes and Operational planning, this contains the vast qty of the data that you are looking for if I recall correctly.   I do not believe that this will include the last accomplished dated as the focus is on what is coming due,  but saying that it should be possible to do a custom field to add this to the view.   

There is also one called ‘Total Usage per Serial’ which may have some of the other data attributes. 

If you are working in an IFS Cloud environment then the Total Usage per serial is added as a tab to the Serial Maintenance page (once again if I recall correctly)

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello, ADTony, Everything’s good?

The report used is very detailed and can tell if the aircraft is in an airworthiness condition. That is why it is shown in a consolidated form with all the maintenance events. I may not attach any such document without exposing any actual operator, so I prepared a mimic control with the essential information to give you a grasp of that.
The final question is whether there exists in the IFS this report or do I  need to develop a Lobby, a SQL query, or custom fields to allow them to assembled in columns.
I checked the report in the path you gave. I think Serial Mtx is closer to what we use here, except that we list all maintenance events only once, no matter how far in the future they will be. Is it possible to configure this?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

The specific report that you are attemtpting to show does not directly exists and that is the reason why i indicated that there is a potential that the Support for Structrue Changes or Total Usgae could provide similar informaton.

To achieve what you want it may be possible to create a quick report extracting information from 

VIM_SERIAL_SUPPORT_PLANNING

LAST_MAINT_EVENT 

SERIAL_MODIFICATION2

LIFE_LIMITED_SERIALS

using the correct join across these views.  

But i have not checked this nor have I attempted to create such a view.  

If you are working in Apps10 then you can build an IAL based on the results from the Quick Report and then you can use the IAL view to build a Lobby Data Source

In Serial Part Info you can check against the two parameters as set here, but even then the application would usually on schedule the first 2 occurences of the event as attemtping to schedule and dispaly more becomes cumbersome due to the nature of changes in the utilisation rates of the asset.