Solved

Install apps to Touch App server

• 30 December 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge +1
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 3 replies

Hello all!

I’ve recently taken over as admin of our IFS system, and have been tasked with getting the TouchApps working. We already have some installed to the system from  a couple of years ago, and I’d like to get the rest of the them but i keep running into a brick wall.

I’ve found a lot of the documentation provided by IFS and by the team that installed the TAP server and connected it, but i seem to be missing where to find the rest of the apps zip files to get the required .dll 

I’ve looked on the different servers, but can only find the zip files for the apps that are already installed.

I’ve opened a support ticket and am in the que, but any additional assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Doug

icon

Best answer by Nimesh Kasun 30 December 2021, 23:52

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Doug,

I assume you’re on Apps9. Would you let us know what other apps/DLLs you’re referring to? 

/Nimesh 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Doug 

IFS Support will provide the necessary assistance and please refer below documentation.

IFS Touch Apps Cloud (ifsworld.com) 

Badge +1

Hi @Doug,

I assume you’re on Apps9. Would you let us know what other apps/DLLs you’re referring to? 

/Nimesh 

I believe I’m on version 10? I’m still trying to familiarize myself with the system. 

I’m looking to add the Account Manager and Time Tracker apps to the system. 

Thank you for your time!

Doug

Badge +1

Hi @Doug 

IFS Support will provide the necessary assistance and please refer below documentation.

IFS Touch Apps Cloud (ifsworld.com) 

Thank you for the link! Don’t quite see what I think I’m looking for, but I’ll keep digging through it.

Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Doug,

Did you check in the following location in the VM? - 

<Installation_ID>\build_home\client\touchapps 

P.S. These files must have also delivered with the UPD delivery. You can check for these apps within that delivery folder as well. 

Also, account manager needs some configs in MWS, but it’s associated with NotifyMe DLL and only Android users are needed to install on mobile to use NotifyMe app. So for Account Manager app, there won’t be a separate DLL to deploy. 

For TAS config documentation please Click Here and refer to IFS Touch Apps Business Apps from content menu for each app configs.

/Nimesh

Badge +1

Hi @Doug,

P.S. These files must have also delivered with the UPD delivery. You can check for these apps within that delivery folder as well. 

Also, account manager needs some configs in MWS, but it’s associated with NotifyMe DLL and only Android users are needed to install on mobile to use NotifyMe app. So for Account Manager app, there won’t be a separate DLL to deploy. 

For TAS config documentation please Click Here and refer to IFS Touch Apps Business Apps from content menu for each app configs.

/Nimesh

Happy New Year!

Thank you for the answer, that helped answer a couple of my questions, and I’m able to move forward with this.

Thank you so much for your time and have a wonderful day.

Doug

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Doug,

/Nimesh

Happy New Year!

Thank you for the answer, that helped answer a couple of my questions, and I’m able to move forward with this.

Thank you so much for your time and have a wonderful day.

Doug

Happy New Year!

I’m glad it helped. :relaxed:

/Nimesh