Question

IFS Cloud22R2 MWO Initializing Issue

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 7 replies

Hi All, 

We are experiencing the above issue in one of the internal environments when initializing the maint app from all ios/windows/android devices.  We check Trace / and bug reports  from the app. not the exact error to find the root cause 

IFS Cloud Web version: 22.2.4.20230105140629.0

IFS OData provider version: 22.2.4.20230106102343.0

Maint app version: 23.5.876.0

Thank you.

12 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

logs

Badge +1

Note: This isn’t just for the maintenance app. There are unknown errors from “Notify Me” as well as the service app. We have checked the Permission Sets and other settings multiple times, but can’t get past the errors. The mobile apps initialize, and the data is synced from the server. For example, on the maintenance app, I can see work orders, inventory balances, equipment objects, etc. But as soon as the initialization finishes, the errors are encountered. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Have you given security grants to your permission sets? You can read about this here: Security Grants and Entity Filters - Technical Documentation For IFS Cloud

Badge +1

Yes, I’ve checked the Permission Sets and have the security grants. Thanks for the response.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I suggest you raise this as a support ticket. Something doesn’t look correct with your environment

Cheers

James

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi,

This is not from the app data initialization. Initialisation was success and then device try to send few initial transactions to the server and they are falling. Support request will help to troubleshoot the issue in the environment. Things you can check meantime is,

• Does ifsapp-native-executor POD is up and running? Are there any errors in the POD logs? 
  • Check ifsapp-Odata POD logs which has the ROOT error. 

I assume this could be related to either POD is down or partially installed java IMPL related artefacts in the environment.

You will need to contact environment Admin to get POD logs.  

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi @kathlk , 

Yes, I see an error in Odata log not in pod desc. attached to support the case.

The error in odata suggests that there is a problem with class loading for the ManagedJobExecutor class in the org.camunda.bpm.engine.cdi.impl package. The error is specifically related to the absence of the javax.enterprise.concurrent.ManagedExecutorService type, which is expected by the ManagedJobExecutor class.

Thank you 

Userlevel 7

Hi @kathlk , 

Yes, I see an error in Odata log not in pod desc. attached to support the case.

The error in odata suggests that there is a problem with class loading for the ManagedJobExecutor class in the org.camunda.bpm.engine.cdi.impl package. The error is specifically related to the absence of the javax.enterprise.concurrent.ManagedExecutorService type, which is expected by the ManagedJobExecutor class.

Thank you 

Camunda indicates that you may have a workflow configuration setup, interfering or causing this issue. Do you have any workflows relates to JtTask/JtExecutionInstance perhaps?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

HI,

This may be not relevant for the issue you have in the mobile. Can you post the full log pls? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi @kathlk 

These are the logs from odata and Iam

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Looks like native Pods are not up and running or they have some short of issues. So pls send both pod logs for ifsapp-native-executor and ifsapp-native-notification. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi @kathlk  

All the logs are attached to case CS0145417. Any specific log other than above