Solved

IFS 10 Touch Apps Local Admin Login Error

• 4 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hi

I am trying to login to IFS 10 Touch Apps as Local Admin getting the below error:

icon

Best answer by Siva.Prasad 4 July 2023, 14:23

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@Siva.Prasad related to your other question, after @Dar’s suggestion, did you re-run the TAS installer? if not, I suggest re-running it since local auth requires an entry in your web.config that I suspect is missing.

Also note that the user your plan to use here needs to be on the Local Administrators group on the TAS server.

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

@Siva.Prasad related to your other question, after @Dar’s suggestion, did you re-run the TAS installer? if not, I suggest re-running it since local auth requires an entry in your web.config that I suspect is missing.

Also note that the user your plan to use here needs to be on the Local Administrators group on the TAS server.

Hi Rukmal,

Thank You, After reinstall its started working, Now i am able to login as Local Admin. Thank You.

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hi Rukmal,

Sorry instead of press your msg as best answer, its pressed the last msg as best asnwer, trying to change it, i am not getting that undo option. is there any way to change the best answer to your msg

@Siva.Prasad related to your other question, after @Dar’s suggestion, did you re-run the TAS installer? if not, I suggest re-running it since local auth requires an entry in your web.config that I suspect is missing.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@Siva.Prasad I don’t know of an undo option, but since the marked message has the resolution in a way that anyone else coming across this question can see, I’d say lets leave it as it is 🙂

Cheers,

/Rukmal