Solved

How to make visible planned working time for a person resource in "Allocate resource" page (Service & Maintenance)

• 10 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi all,

In IFS Cloud 21R1, I am looking for the required set up to make visible planned working time for a person resource in "Allocate resource" page.

From the legend, I can see color codes corresponding to Calendar Details so it should be possible to have them displayed

What I have done so far :

• create a day type dependant schedule in HR and assign it to the employee with time base = generated results
  • the employee is linked to a resource with “use of HR schedule” activated
  • I executed 2 background jobs : Generate Timrep intervals and hours + Generate calendar for Gantt
  • I selected the option “Show working time” in the settings of the “Allocate resource” page

And yet I have a grey line throughout the day :

What am I missing ?

Is there anything else to do ?

Thanks for your help

Lénaïc

icon

Best answer by LenaicDAVID 2 February 2022, 18:02

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +17

Hi @LenaicDAVID 

Have you generated capacity for the resources i question in Resource Management ?. If not please try to do this and let me know if it works. Also please make sure that the resource has been defined to use HR Schedule as base. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Björn Kleist 

Yes I did generate the resource capacity and the HR schedule option is selected on the resource.

I opened a case for this but in the meantime, the environment has been updated to IFS Cloud 21R2 and now it is working fine.

I guess we’ll never know what the problem was.

Thanks for your input anyway.

Kind regards

Lénaïc