Solved

Grouped Push Filter Map

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

Can someone please explain how to setup entity filters.

There is a mobile user where I can see some filters are applied to several entities. In the Grouped push filter map I am able to see what is the filter that has been applied. In the application, what is the window that I can use to edit or delete this where condition.

Thanks and Regards,

icon

Best answer by Bandula 4 April 2022, 17:32

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @NEJANO ,

Group push (GP) filter is design time (unable to modify in run time) and here we are using user allowed sites. So that it the place you can modified. But note that any site need to be in Group Push user’s allowed site list  in order to see GP data.

Additionally you can apply permission set filters for GP entities. Also note GP run as GP user, hence no end user specific PS filter conditions work. 

You have option to see applied filers for user from that screen. But it is read only there.

Cheers,

B

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Bandula,

Can you please explain how to apply permission set filters for GP entities. 

BR,

Nethmi

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

The problem is that some of the user in this environment are connected to a the filter condition “1=0”. Therefore, the grouped push entities are not synchronized to the mobile.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @NEJANO

Filter where condition ‘1=0’ means it is false. Then it will be blocked. 
It should be a proper Where condition to filter them.  

Do you use any permission set filter for this user? 

Thanks, 
Kalana

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Kalana Rathnayake ,

No I haven’t created any permission set filters. 

/Nethmi

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @NEJANO 

The reason for having user filter grant blocked (in this case Fw add condition 1=0) , could be that mobile user’s allowed site not in sites connected to GP user ‘IFSSERVICEENGAPP’.

eg. 

IFSSERVICEENGAPP user is connected to sites M-CMB,M-LKP and M-LDN

Mobile user connected to Site 70

Now Group push filter is blocked for this user and shows like

Now I added site M-LDN to mobile user (in Aurena Site per user) and after init the mobile filter shows as

Hope this helps. Let me know if you still have the issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Bandula,

In this environment, the mobile users and the IFSSERVICEENGAPP user are connected to same sites. Still, I get the “1=0” condition applied for some mobile users.

Best Regards,

Nethmi

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi, Did you try to reactive the a new device for that user ? Filters will reset after init . 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi,

Deleted all devices on the user.

Disabled the Aurena Native user.

Activated the Aurena Native user.

Disconnected in the app and logged on again.

Same situation. Filter map still displays 1=0, no additional information transferred to the device for the blocked entities.

Hepp!

Tjommie

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,  Checked the env with Kalana. I can see GP user connected to 117 sites.

Due to performance reasons we have a limit of 80 max sites for Group Push. Please limit the no of sites connected to below 80. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Thanks for the explanation @Bandula. It would be really great if this information can be included in the error logs. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

This rule(limitation) is added in Mobile_Equipment_Object_Access view. This is to prevent the user filter having a too long value. I think it would not be possible to show an error either from application or from fw side for having too many sites granted.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Nethmi,
Can we ever expect a service scenario with more than 80 object sites being created in real world? 

Thanks

Sampath

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Bandula ,

I have one more question regarding this.

Now my mobile user is connected to less than 80 sites and Grouped Push entities are synchronized to my mobile. However, should the GP user also connected to less than 80 sites? 

Best Regards,

Nethmi

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

We recommend to connect minimum no of sites as much as functionally possible to reduce performance problem risk