Question

Follow on Visits created automatically

• 19 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +3

Hi All,

I have an issue where follow on visits are being created for a work task even though follow on visits are not required.

as you can see in the below 

Assignment is sent to the mobile 

only one allocation is visible 

Assignment is now completed in MWO 

New allocation is created for a follow on visit that is not required 

Can anyone advise why these follow on visits are being created.

Thanks 

Wayne 

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

I believe this issue should be resolved in the latest support tracks.  There was an issue previously related to  multiple visits and the ‘Remaining Time to complete’ entered from mobile on assignment completion  was not evaluated correctly in certain scenarios. The correction was done in both scheduling and mobile areas. 

Which track /version are you looking at ? If possible, check in the latest track if the issue is now resolved.

Regards,
Uthpala

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Uthpala

We have the same issue as reported by @ZEPWAYNEH , using: 23R1, in more details:

IFS Cloud Web version: 23.1.3.20230705170642.0

IFS OData provider version: 23.1.3.20230705171938.0

Should we create a case for this or is this Community post sufficient?

Kind regards,
Stephan

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

The issue in scheduling area was fixed in 23R1 SU2. The mobile part was fixed later in SU4.
You seems to have SU3 so you do not have the mobile fix so taking the last SU is recommended.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Tomas Ruderfelt ,

Our business flow is indeed with the mobile, I'll align with the system engineer to get the latest SU. Thanks for your swift reply.

Cheers,
Stephan

Badge +3

Hi @Uthpala

We have the same issue as reported by @ZEPWAYNEH , using: 23R1, in more details:

IFS Cloud Web version: 23.1.3.20230705170642.0

IFS OData provider version: 23.1.3.20230705171938.0

Should we create a case for this or is this Community post sufficient?

Kind regards,
Stephan

i have already got a case open for this. I will keep you updated 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

We found another scenario where unnecessary follow on visits get created . This happens when Report In complete assistant is disabled through workflow configurations and the remainingTime to Complete gets automatically calculated on assignment completeion.  The fix is planned to be released in 23.1 SU6. 

If you find other scenarios , please report a case so that we can investigate.

Thank you

Uthpala